Bernhard Wellmann, Architect (graduate engineer, Dipl. Ing. (FH))
Heike Taylor, Architect (graduate engineer, Dipl. Ing. (FH)), reg. technical engineer (Staatlich geprüfte Technikerin)
Foundation of the Office
In 1991, Bits & Beits Wellmann/Taylor GbR Office for Architectural Planning was founded by Heike Taylor and Bernhard Wellmann.
We specialized on commercial buildings and realized a large number of projects all over Germany and abroad. Lately, buildings for administrative and social purposes were realized too.
Future-oriented planning with BIM = Building Information Modeling as a new planning method
Not just a new technology but a new way of doing business
Change in planning method in the construction industry
The building is digitally created before it is actually built.
Continuity is our strength
- Planning for predominantly commercial buildings
- More than 25 years of experience in the realization of commercial buildings both in the inner city and on the "greenfield site“
- Accompaniment of the projects in the development plan procedure
- Services in the field of visualization
- Support in the creation of room books ect.
- Bringing together the various specialist disciplines Building services - Statics - EnEV - Fire protection
DRAFT - APPROVAL PLANNING - EXECUTIVE PLANNING - Tendering from a single source
BIM Programm“ REVIT 2019“
CAD Programm „Architecture 2019“
Programs from the Office package f. Windows
(Word, Exel, Outlook ect.)
Orca tender program
Affinity photo editing